This explanation is Accessories Galaxy Note7
- Earpiece: Listen to a call.
- Edge Screen: Provides quick access to frequently used apps, alerts, notifications, and device functionality all with the swipe of a thumb.
- Front Camera Galaxy note7: Take self-portraits and record videos of yourself.
- Headset Jack: Connect an optional headset (not included).
- Home/Finger Scanner: Tap to return to the Home screen. Activate the Fingerprint security feature.
- Proximity and Gesture Sensors: Detects the presence of objects near the device. Recent Apps: Tap to display recent apps or touch and hold for home screen options.
- Power/Lock Key: Press and hold to turn the device on or off. Press to lock or wake up the screen. Press and hold to turn the device off or restart it, or for quick access to Airplane Mode, Emergency Mode, and to Mute, Vibrate, and Sound modes.
- Status Light: Displays red when charging or the battery is low, blue when a notification has arrived or you are voice recording, and green when fully charged.
- Volume Key Galaxy note 7: Press to adjust the volume of your device’s sounds and audio. Rear Camera: Take pictures and record videos.
specifications galaxy note 7 is available herehttp://www.tutorialmanual.com/